To navigate through the 3D rendering presented at the Choices Workshop on your own, we have provided the KMZ files for you to load into Google Earth. The 3D rendering is an approximation of what could play out given current zoning. Please note that while some accessory units are rendered in the Current Unit layer, the number used in our projections only counts actual dwelling units.
To load the KMZ files:
1. Save KMZ files to your computer. Please download them from this Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/csk386b0c2ln5xx/AADkXwwAOnRS07-eKBRUllfWa?dl=0
1. Open Google Earth (free to download here: https://www.google.com/earth/)
3. In Google Earth go to file-open and then navigate to where you saved the .KMZs. Open each .KMZ.
4. You should be good to go, although it may take a few moments to load.
5. In the left-hand pane of Google Earth you can check and uncheck the Current Units, Platted Vacant Parcels, and Unplatted but Zoned layers to toggle between them.